COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Cookies are small data files which can be stored on or read by your device (such as a PC, tablet, or smartphone) when you visit a website. They are stored and read by the web browser on the device.
- Enable features on the website (technical or functional cookies);
- Analyse use of the website and make appropriate improvements (analytics cookies).
The information that cookies collect about your use of the website may be sent to Feyter Group's secure servers or the servers of a third party. The use of social media cookies and advertising cookies requires your prior consent, which you give by continuing to use the website after visiting the homepage.
Technical of functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that specific parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. For example, cookies can be used to render fonts properly, to remember your user session on the web server so that you can view the website, or to remember terms used to search the website or a selected filter.
We use Google Analytics cookies to gain a better understanding of how users browse and interact with our website; Google will use this information to compile reports about our website and provide us with information about how effective our campaigns are. The anonymous information generated by such cookies is transferred to and stored by Google on its servers in the United States. We have entered into a processor's agreement with Google establishing how the collected data are processed. We have not agreed to Google using the analytics information obtained from us for other Google services. However, Google may provide information to third parties if it is legally required to do so, or to the extent that these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. More information about data processing by Google Analytics can be found in the respective privacy policies of Google and Google Analytics.
Consent for cookies
Below is an overview of the cookies we use in addition to the analytical, technical and functional cookies. We use some cookies ourselves, but for others we engage third parties. These parties act on our behalf and we determine what happens to the cookies. Cookies are also placed and used exclusively by third parties. We have no control over such third parties and how they handle your data.
After accepting the cookie notice, a cookie (cookieconsent_status), anonymously storing acceptance of the notice, is placed.
To optimise the website, two cookies (_gat and _gid) are placed to anonymously register the click behaviour of website visitors.
The following cookies are placed for the embedding and use of the Zoho SalesIQ Live Chat:
- LS_CSRF_TOKEN - This cookie is placed in a visitor's browser for security reasons in order to prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks on the visitor’s requests. It helps you avoid being misled by malicious requests from malware and bots.
- e3de1f7d42 - Is used to implement IP stickiness, i.e.: to decide to which server the request should be routed in order to avoid server overload.
- sipartners-_zldp – This cookie is used to identify a visitor so we can group all of their previous visits and actions together under a single "profile". The value/date is encrypted to prevent non-Zoho services from seeing or misusing it. This cookie expires in two years.
- sipartners-_zldt - This cookie expires in one day. It is used to count the number of times a user visits the website and does not play any role in visitor identification. This cookie does not contain any data that uniquely identifies the visitor.
Note: the privacy policies of the third parties may be subject to regular change.
Enabling and disabling cookies
You can opt out of cookies by changing the settings of your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies without your consent. Note: many websites do not function properly if the cookies are disabled.
Many cookies have an expiry date. If an expiry date is set, the cookie is automatically deleted when the expiry date is reached. You can also choose to manually delete cookies before the expiry date is reached. See your browser's manual for more information.
Links to other websites